Tuesday, April 10, 2007

treo hell

Oh happy day... my Treo unilaterally decided to erase about 7 months of calendar data. Not the oldest things, mind you, but the most recent. It doesn't make any sense because the problem is most likely that I have too many records (6 years' worth), which generally causes the oldest to be deleted. It sucks - I like to write down stuff I do & where it is. So not only do I have no record of what I did since last September, all the addresses & place names I noted so painstakingly are gone. I'll have to go through & replace some of it from posts here. & the worst part is, tech support told me I should purge events every so often to prevent this kind of problem again. But the Palm Desktop software only gives me the option of deleting events older than a week to a month. I guess I have to go through & delete things from 2000 one by one. Damn retarded machines.

No comments: