Monday, February 05, 2007

my girl likes to party all the time, party all the time...

That's such a funny sounding song. I've been out a lot, I guess celebrating my return to halfway decent health... Friday I had a busy bee day. I went to the gym, ran errands, had a fabulous lunch at Rosa Mexicano with Fashionista & our friend Fledgling Designer, ran more errands, & then hair appointment. Afterwards I was supposed to have dinner with Jewish Princess & her guy, but she inconsiderately forgot to tell me that they were eating at home & were pretty much done. She's been really irritating lately. Her life is in upheaval & I've been doing her a ton of favors, & it's not that she's not grateful or a lovely person but I just do not have the time & energy to take care of her. She has no conception of time or money & keeping her life in some sort of shape is a full-time job. I can't deal with it any more. Also, her boy wants to have a 3-way with a domme & we talked about that maybe being me & I think she freaked out that he's so attracted to me. We decided against it after some fraught conversation. Anyway, we went to a party in the West Village where I met up with Fashionista, Cute Gay Guy, Girlfriend & a bunch of other friends who don't know each other, so it was a really fun random party. I saw Shopping Buddy, whom I haven't seen in ages (poor girl lives in Queens), & met some hot guys who know another friend of mine. We ended up at CGG's place & I got home around noon the next day.

Saturday was a bust for that reason - Fashionista was having a tapas party at 7 so by the time I woke up from my nap all I had time to do was chat with Girlfriend on the phone & take a shower. F is a terrific cook! For some reason I was not hungry so only could eat a few bites. Finally the Girlfriend came out with me & met my other circle of friends. & Tech Exec came by to see me there... he apologized for everything, begged forgiveness & basically tried to demonstrate how much he loves me & wants me back. Later we went to Cielo & then I was finally hungry but Pastis wasn't serving anymore (at 2:30, I don't get it, thought they were 24/7) so we got takeout at his house. & I steadfastly refused to sleep with him or do anything, which was the worst possible punishment. He was incredibly frustrated, though I reminded him that I don't trust him & I am not sleeping with any guy until I'm in a committed relationship. I'm surprised he's actually willing to go through all this. Maybe he's for real this time.

Sunday was a fun, drunken super bowl party at the hot guys' loft. I discovered that I really like one of them, who's English & a banker. I also kinda like his friend though, who definitely wants me. Then Fashionista dragged me downtown & we ended up falling asleep on this girl's couch watching L Word - I know, lame, we didn't even fool around. We woke up & left around 11 & I've been so tired & cold all day that I woke up again around 5pm & stayed in to practice. I guess I don't party all the time.

No comments: