Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crackberry posting

A) I'm very bored & b) I like playing with my crackberry so I'm testing out the browser. The keyboard isn't quite as sensitive as the Treo's, & I spent 2 HOURS on the phone (different line, of course) with Verizon this morning getting 'Berry synced to my calendar, address book, etc. Had to go through Outlook eventually. When it finally worked, I had another hour on the phone trying to make the BB display my calendar properly in the past as well as now. I ended up discovering the problem myself - under configuration 2 screens into the sync program, I had to check off the option for syncing past as well as future, something like that. Jesus tap-dancing Christ. Too bad the Verizon guy didn't think to check all configurations at first.

Difficulties aside, I am very impressed with their customer service & tech support. Yesterday both techs were awesome & helpful - today's 2 people were wonderful as well. The only way they could be better is if they made house calls. It kinda sucks that I had to spend about 5 hours getting the 'Berry to work because of issues that should have been addressed in the manual, but that was the most pleasant customer service experience I've ever had.

In other news, today's NY Times crossword is cute like a Thursday. By cute I mean "You think you cute! Bitch I'm gonna whip your ass" not "oh cute puppy." Thursdays frequently have one word that fits in one box & is repeated throughout the puzzle. I won't give away any more.

Last night SE & I had a date but our friends had an extra ticket to the Yankees game he'd been supposed to go to, so off he went. I was a less-than-happy camper but whatever, he was going to go before anyway. I was home sorting out the BlackBerry with tech support when my doorbell rings & there's SE with pretty pink lilies & Tasti-Delite! (After the game.) I was totally floored. Just when I think he's a normal guy he reminds me of why he's my Prince Charming. :)

2 comments:

M.S. said...

Wow..pink lilies. That's amazingly romantic. Lucky you!

xo
Miss S

Anonymous said...

Рекомендую посетить сайт [url=http://theloveland.ru/]секс знакомства[/url] Сайт входит в крупнейший сервис знакомств, очень известный в России , странах СНГ и Европе. Заходите, регистрируйтесь - здесь вас ожидают приятные знакомства, романтические встречи и настоящая любовь!!!