Sunday, January 21, 2007

it's a cold Sunday night...

& I'm actually home watching tv. I was out very late last night though. I had a tummyache all week, which was at its worst on Thursday, so I haven't done much other than read & practice & watch TV. Did go to Suba with Nice Lawyer, his friend & Fashionista on Friday - the service was extremely slow but our food was pretty good. Checked out this hookah lounge Kemia at 9th Ave & 44th St. afterwards which was also cool. My new friend Lovely Blonde organized the party. I met her last weekend on her birthday, actually. She's hot & bi (as all of my girlfriends turn out to be). Hung out with her last night too. We were with her boy & his guy friend, went to visit Dancer where she was bartending, & then stopped by Penthouse. I do love strip clubs. I gave my number to the hottest stripper there... we'll see if she actually calls. :)

No comments: