Tuesday, October 31, 2006

punk-ass clients

This hasn't been a busy month for me as a dominatrix, probably because my schedule is so circumscribed. Last weekend, though, on top of all the Halloween festivities, I had a session on Saturday & Sunday each. Saturday was Talkative Sub, who is pretty easy. He always wants to "indulge [my] sadistic side" & bond with me, blah blah blah. All I have to do is beat him at a steadily increasing level of intensity with a variety of different implements in an empathetic, caring way. It's nice because I don't need to talk much to him. He's a little annoying, but a reliable client & always obedient. Sunday was a very demanding guy. He's into all this sick perverted stuff (although fortunately not requiring much from me other than making him do it) & is always trying to take liberties. I had to be very firm with him. I call him a punk because he's old & wears a diamond stud in his left ear like he thinks he's cool or something. At least I demand a shitload of cash for dealing with these guys.

No comments: