Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween madness!!

My Goddess of Perversity costume was quite a success, judging from people's reactions. I wore a backless leather couture top, a lace-up leather miniskirt, a collar that says "Queen Bitch", several spiked wrist cuffs, & these boots:


I went on an early pub crawl with other very dressed-up people in the East Village, which was super fun. There was one adorable girl who kept telling me how she was totally straight but I was such a beautiful Asian princess & Lucy Liu had nothing on me. A nice ego boost. I also met a smokin' hot girl, Brooklyn Hottie, at the last bar. I took her to my friend Petite Lawyer's party, which was supposed to be open bar but wasn't, so Tech Exec picked us up to go to the Skin party at HQ, a new strip club in far west Chelsea. Now that party was off the hook. I'd actually been invited by that cute couple I met last week, so it was good that TE was going anyway. People were crazy there. Most of the women were topless & they weren't even the strippers! I danced my ass off & let BH take care of me while I was rolling... in fact, at one point 6 of my friends (who were also rolling, except for BH) were all petting me. That was uniquely fun.

No comments: