Wednesday, October 25, 2006

utterly exhausted

I haven't posted much this week because I'm so tired from partying all weekend. Friday night I went to a friend's birthday party & met some nice people including a very handsome Irishman who works at Lehman & a cute couple. The couple invited me to a party on Saturday where I met their (also handsome) friend, Tech Exec, & let him come downtown with me to Fashionista's house where she was throwing a party for Cute Gay Guy's birthday. We got there at 3am so everyone was leaving for the next place, but not before Handsome Young Guy unexpectedly came home & saw me with TE. Of course. TE was just trying to put his arm around me but I'm sure that didn't help. (It's been a bit rocky between us - HYG has a new 16-hour-a-day investment bank job & I think maybe he's wondering if he wants to be in a relationship so soon after his last one, so we haven't talked much lately.) This is like the 5th time in the 3 months we've been going out that he's met another one of my guys or ex-boyfriends. I feel bad, & I wish I could tell him I'm not being physical with anyone else, but it was his choice not to be in a relationship yet.

Anyway, he wasn't coming out with us so we went to Cute Gay Guy's house, but there was drama so Fashionista & I picked up supplies & hung out at TE's house. Nice quiet powdery fun. I left at 10:30 because I had to get to exercise class, before which I made the mistake of taking 2 Tylenol PM to try to come down. I literally fell asleep in class. It wasn't even yoga or meditation or anything like that, it was called Speedball. Then I ran to my voice lesson, & tried to go to dance class after. I realized that was a mistake when I couldn't follow the very simple footwork the teacher started with. Instead of embarrassing myself further I went home. However, since I was completely exhausted, I fell asleep on the bus & woke up when we were 2 miles beyond my stop. It took another half an hour to get home. All this week I've barely been sleeping, so in a nutshell that is why I've posted very little & fall asleep all the time everywhere.

No comments: