Sunday, October 01, 2006

HYG update

Cake was even more fun than I thought it would be. Handsome Young Guy loved my outfit, & the Girlfriend showed up as a happy surprise for me. She's so adorable. Usually Cake parties are kind of tame, some girls make out but there isn't really any sex. I tend to have a wilder time but that's just me - everyone else pretty much behaves. This party was a marked departure from that. We saw a guy eating a girl out on top of a banquette, a couple going at it in the corner, & I ended up doing a girl in between dancing with her & HYG. As you can imagine, this brought HYG & me... closer. We basically spent most of the weekend together. He took me to dinner with a bunch of his old friends & their girlfriends last night, but said he wasn't ready to dive into a relationship so soon after his last one. It seems like we're kind of moving towards that, but until I get the girlfriend title, I guess I can keep going out with other people.

No comments: