Thursday, October 19, 2006

another late night

Every time I go out with Fashionista it ends up being a long, crazy night. Last night was no exception. I hung out at her apartment with some of her other friends & Handsome Young Guy when he came home, drinking wine & vodka & watching Project Runway's finale. Fashionista gave me Sergio Rossi ankle boots to wear because I only had sneakers. Technically I'm just stretching them out for her, because they're size 7 & she's an 8 1/2, but I'm a 7 so I don't think they're ever going to be stretched enough for her - hehe. Finally we were ready to go & went to Annex. There was a lot more drinking & other stuff before Fashionista & I ended up in Brooklyn at her friend's house. I basically went to bed at 4:45 & got up for work at 8:10. That might be a big part of why this post sounds so disjointed... that & the stifling heat in the building making me fall asleep. Also the very boring & tedious docs we're reviewing. Back to the grind I go.

No comments: