Friday, September 29, 2006

fun night

Tonight I'm going to the Cake party with Handsome Young Guy & some of my girlfriends, although probably not the Girlfriend because she's busy. I'm so excited! Cake is for girls who like boys & girls, & sometimes when I go it is crazy. One time this hot girl went down on me in the bathroom, another time I had a threeway with 2 hotties in the VIP room... so yeah. It'll be insanely fun. We have to dress in lingerie, which is great. Also I haven't seen HYG in about 2 weeks & I think he will really like my outfit.

On a more ascetic note, I've worked out for at least 2 hours every day this week. Even yesterday after the hours & hours of work. I'm kinda proud of myself for that. I have not practiced at all, though, so I better go do that before HYG picks me up. I'm sure I'll have some kickass stories for you tomorrow. :)

No comments: