Sunday, November 12, 2006

happy Saturday

I spent all day with Tech Exec. We had brunch at Blue Water Grill - we got the Shellfish Castle, which was fantastic - 4 whole tiers of shellfish. I love seafood & he loves seafood & we finished every last oyster. Then we walked around shopping a bit, & saw Babel. Since everyone & their dog has reviewed this movie, I will just say that I am kind of ashamed of being an American, the way they behaved in the film, & it is really sad in many places. I also felt terrible for the deaf Japanese girl. Then we snuggled at his house for a couple hours as I blocked his advances. I mean I like him, but I'm not ready to be intimate. Also his friends told me he's a total player so I don't want to sleep with him & get myself all emotional about him unless it seems like he's going to be serious about me. It was a really fun day though.

No comments: