Tuesday, November 21, 2006

interesting weekend

Sorry for the lack of posts... I've been busy working & partying. I started doing liquor promotions for a couple top-shelf brands, I've had 3 sessions with the same client since Wednesday (apparently I am a "genius" at his fetish), & I've gone out every night until dawn while still exercising every day. Hmmm. In retrospect, I probably should have stayed home some nights. Oh well. Thursday night I went out with some girls who weren't cute enough to get into Cain's 2 year anniversary party, so for the first time ever, I was ruthless & ditched them. I felt terribly guilty, since I've never ditched anyone before, but we're not that close & I made up a pretty good cover story. I'm going to make sure that situation doesn't come up again though. Friday I hung out with Brooklyn Hottie & then I was bad & ate very very late at Popburger with Resto Manager. (I've disciplined myself out of eating late at night, because it makes one fat & increases the chances of acid reflux.) He is incredibly sweet & I think maybe he could be a good boyfriend.

Saturday I spent most of the day with Jewish Princess, who is a sweetie but absolutely the definition of a trust fund baby. We got our night started a bit too early - really shouldn't have taken E before dinner, as it stole our appetites - but you know me, I'm the Energizer bunny when it comes to parties. She went home after the 1st club & I continued on to this hookah lounge on the west side to hang out with one of my exes, Fledgling Magazine Mogul. I thought he was over me but apparently we are not just friends yet. I was cruel & let Tech Exec & his friend come get me, although in my defense, I was rolling out of my mind & barely remember much of FMM's earnest pleas to give him another chance. TE & friend & I dropped by Cielo & I subsequently slept with TE, despite intentions to the contrary, also a result of the E. It was pretty hot, actually. We sat around chatting & destroying brain cells line by line until I went to dance class at noon. The rest of the day was spent snuggling/fucking/sleeping on TE's giant sofa.

Oh, in case anyone is keeping track, Handsome Young Guy has been out of the picture for about a month & a half. No badmouthing - I just believed his intentions were better than they were. On the one hand I miss having a boyfriend, but I think that my ex & HYG burned me pretty badly & I'm kind of gun-shy right now. (Cue Beyoncé's "Irreplaceable", my new song obsession: "I can have another you by tomorrow / So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable.") There are a couple guys in the picture, & hopefully the Girlfriend will be around more when she finishes school in a few months. Brooklyn Hottie is lots of fun too. I don't know, I just don't really take girls seriously for romantic relationships. The girls I "date" are bi anyway so it's not like we're really going to run off to NJ & get married. That's not to say that I wouldn't, I just haven't met that girl yet.

This has been your update in my crazy life. I'll be in Florida with my family for the rest of this week so I might not post any. Happy turkey day, everyone!

P.S. This is the 100th post - hooray. :)

No comments: