Friday, November 03, 2006

yucky subway perv

Yesterday it was super packed on the train. This tall guy put his hand on my back to steady me when the train lurched, which was weird. & then as we were all squished up together, he positioned himself so as to maximize his frontal contact with my ass. I kept shifting around trying to get away from the possible bulge in his jeans. No dice, he shifted right along with me. He was basically spooning me upright for at least 5 minutes (we were on the express train). There were a few layers in between us so I'm not sure if he was actually hard, but I was trying my utmost not to find out. I think he was even attempting to talk to me. At the next stop I moved to the opposite door & he followed me! & again put his hand squarely on my back to catch me when the train swerved. Thank goodness enough people had gotten off that he had no excuse to press himself against my poor ass.

No comments: