Tuesday, September 19, 2006

busy bee

Today I had a great workout with my trainer & then Hot Movie Star texted me. I haven't talked to him in over a year, so this was quite a bolt from the blue. I'll let you know how it goes if we ever actually go out again. :) Meanwhile, I have a voice lesson to practice for tomorrow, & am meeting up with Record Exec later. It's funny, I'm busier now than when I was working about 12 hours a day. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment, dance class, swimming, voice lesson, & short film with Future Director before meeting Handsome Young Guy & the Girlfriend (& maybe her boyfriend) for a movie & drinks. Speaking of busy bees, the Girlfriend went back to school & is working too so I barely ever see her anymore. But she's finally learning what she really wants to do so I'm happy for her.

No comments: