Thursday, September 07, 2006

my crazy night/day

So my trainer is very cool & cute. Can't figure out if he's gay or straight though. He worked my ass off today - we did weights & my arms pretty much gave out at the end. & then I swam 50 laps like yesterday. I'm actually shaking right now. That might also be the aftereffects of partying until 8am though... I can't believe I got up at 12:30 & practiced violin before exercising for 2 hours. I was out party-hopping with my friend Fashionista & we ended up at someone's apartment & talked for hours. Also, when we were at Gramercy Park Hotel I met Seth Green, who is super nice & friendly. I told him I loved Robot Chicken, especially when they kill people. He was really happy because he says they work very hard on that show, & promised to continue the slaughter. It's great when celebrities are down-to-earth & nice. Oh & he was a pool shark, which is hot. Now I'm going to drink a ton of water before I dry up from sweating out all last night's poisons.

No comments: