Sunday, September 10, 2006

exhausted...

I was out until about 5 last night with Irish Ex & his friend & then I took a class at Equinox today with my friend the Dancer. Irish Ex wanted to fix me up with this guy & I liked him a lot - we went to Cute Lawyer friend's party, then we hung out at Salon & I danced my ass off. Met some hotties there which was really fun. Today's class was tough but not impossible like the other one, so I didn't feel like such a clumsy dodo. I love dancing by myself & doing my own thing, & it's hard to let go of my self-consciousness & embarrassment about being so slow to learn choreography. It's really cool when I can do it though. I also know that I might be uncoordinated & stupid-looking now, but I'll get the hang of it & I'll be a much better dancer soon. Now I've got 2 hours of practicing ahead of me - just wanted to say hi today for the 5 people who actually read this thing. :)

No comments: