Friday, September 08, 2006

a fun story

This happened about 2 years ago & my friend Future Lawyer just reminded me of it. One night I was out with Hollywood Boyfriend (now an amicable ex) at Penthouse. We had a very nice dinner at the steakhouse upstairs, which I highly recommend, & his buddy was dating one of the strippers so after we finished eating the girls came over & made us feel very welcome. One of them, this tiny thing, boasted that she could drink Jaeger all night & never get drunk. Somehow it turned into challenging me to 10 shots in a row. Now, I used to be able to drink like a Russian bear, so I looked at little miss twig & said, "You're on." The waitress came & set down 10 large glasses in front of each of us - I'm talking glasses the size most bars serve cocktails in. I think we only did 2 giant shots each & then we might have started making out, or maybe someone offered me a lapdance on the main floor... I remember fooling around with the strippers down there & then I woke up the next morning in HB's hotel room with the Babeland sex toys we'd bought the night before strewn around us on the bed. & the vibrator was broken. Mmmmm... that was a great night. :)

No comments: