Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My first movie premiere

Hollywood Ex-Boyfriend is in town this week & invited me to the premiere of School for Scoundrels. I've never been to one so I was very excited. The movie was ok, I'd give it maybe 5 out of 10. The first half was pretty funny but as Billy Bob starts being more & more of an asshole it became uncomfortable to watch. His motivation wasn't clear at all. Jon Heder was good & made me root for him though, & his love interest, Jacinda Barrett, was great too. Michael Clarke Duncan & Sarah Silverman are very funny in their bits as well. The afterparty at Stone Rose was more interesting. They had some nice hors d'oeuvres, though never enough to go around, & cutesy drinks. I got to meet most of the actors. All in all, a pretty fun night.

No comments: