Tuesday, September 26, 2006

dominatrix photo shoot

Tonight I did a shoot on the FDR in some of my dominatrix clothes. It was fun but weird - we started around 10:30 pm to avoid viewers, but there were still people on the path by the East River. They seemed to really enjoy my black leather corset & thigh-high boots. When I changed into my red latex cropped halter & miniskirt, this homeless guy just stopped right there & watched me. I tried to hide behind the car door but unfortunately the window was fairly low off the ground. Despite the distractions, it was a pretty good shoot. I did the requisite sadistic, angry, & "I'm going to KILL YOU" looks very well. & the outfits, of course, are designed to be super-sexy. Thank goodness we finished around midnight, when all the police cadets started streaming into the parking lot. I've never peeled latex off faster!

Tomorrow I have my hair appointment, finally. Very exciting. I also have a legal job from 6 pm to 12 noon the next day. It will suck but it's easy, they're paying well, & I've got an Adderall from my friend. & of course, I'll be that much closer to paying my rent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i'd like to do some photographs of you, if that would be possible. I am a professional photographer and could show you my portfolio first to back up what I am saying.

Please let me know if you are interested. I live in Cape Town.

fullmoonimages@gmail.com